The following URL: http://mytools.management provides you with a list of internal resources available and is part of every ADAM subscription service.
If you typed mytools.management but your browser does not display the tools above, these are possible reasons:
- You are not on your ADAM network
- You are on your ADAM network but currently using a VPN
- You are on your ADAM network but setup a bypass ruleset
- Your browser is displaying cached resources (in this case, clear the cache and reload the browser)
Note: Legacy versions of firmware used http://mybox.management to access the router, however, the functionality of this link with its certificate has been deprecated from all current versions and platforms. More details here.
Click on the MyBox icon to access your router. Each of the platforms operate differently in terms of “where you end up”, so consider the following table:
*Note that the pfSense deployment depends on the webUI port set during installation.
In addition to this convenient way for you to access your device’s own web-based user interface, you can also access the following resources from mytools.management while on your internal network:
- Who Am I
- Shows the BoxID that is filtering your traffic
- Shows your MAC address
- Shows your current IP
- Shows your device name if known
- if unknown, will show the manufacturer’s name as per the MAC address
- Domain log of live DNS queries which is a great resource when looking for domains in use by mobile apps
- A link to your always-on dashboard where you manage your rules and devices